Friday 14 June 2013

HELLO!!

Adding to your collection of optical illusions is this:
Haha okay I have no idea what I'm saying. Anywho, spent the day at Chinatown today to buy some cloth for my next diy, and we dropped by Ann Siang Hill! Pretty amazing lane with really uniquely designed bars. Then, I chanced upon this checkered door and thought 'hey matching prints!' and I just had to take a pic with it.
As for my hat...I had so many people (especially those promoters hanging around the MRT stations) come up to me and said 'hello'. Many just whispered hello as they walk by or blatantly approach me to ask if I was going for some event. Haha it's a pretty good conversation starter piece, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Found u on lookbook
    very cool outfit
    loved!

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete